1. I have been sewing my map collage on the bus. Very pleased so far. Nobody asked me about it.
2. Finally took my ‘Uniforms’ piece to the framers. I am very excited about this. It is going to cost £200. I have paid £100 so far. The framer referred to me as ‘the young lady’. I am very excited about this.
3. I ditched my old phone and bought a new one. A smart one, apparently.
4. I finished ‘The Glass Castle’ by Jeanette Walls. A good friend gave it to me ages ago. Would thoroughly recommend it. If you think you would enjoy it, give me a shout and I will post it to you. Don’t be shy.
5. I have continued to add a new card to my shop, every day, for my ‘Mad March Sale’
Hope you have had a good week,